Facebook messenger is the application provided by Facebook to send messages to the Facebook contacts directly without going to the Facebook home page. You can directly chat with your Facebook friends without going to the Facebook account and then searching for the contacts to the message. If you don’t know how to use Facebook messenger properly then contact our technicians at the Facebook support phone number.
To send a message using Facebook messenger, follow the given steps:
- Download and install the Facebook messenger app on your phone.
- Then log in to your Facebook account after opening the messenger app.
- After logging in, from Home, tap in the top right corner.
- Then you can type the name of the contact you want to send a message to or you can search from the contacts list.
- Open the contact and type the text in the space given.
- Tap the enter sign given to send the message.
In case you are unable to send a message using the Facebook messenger then there can be several possible reasons for it:
1. Network issue: The first possible reason for facing issues while sending messages using Facebook messenger can be the network you are connected to. Make sure there is adequate internet availability and follow the given steps:
- Confirm if you are able to use internet for other applications.
- Restart your phone and then reopen Facebook Messenger.
- Clear your Facebook data by pressing ‘Clear data’.
- It will delete your saved account information and you will be required to re-enter your email ID and password to login to Facebook Messenger.
2. Clear the caches: you need to clear the messenger caches by applying the given steps:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ section of your phone.
- Now go to the ‘Applications Manager’.
- Now scroll to the Facebook messenger application and open it. This will show the storage space occupied by the application.
- Now click on the ‘Clear Cache’ option and this will clear the cache data.
3. Update the Facebook Messenger: You can also try updating the Facebook Messenger application from the Play Store as the recent bug fixes might improve its functioning and can remove other issues with it.
For further troubleshooting for Facebook messenger, you can make a call anytime at the Facebook contact support phone number.
For more help visit here:- https://facebook-support-number.weebly.com/protect-facebook-account.html