Getting Facebook account hacked is one of the worst nightmares for most of us. This is because Facebook contains all the personal stuff such as pictures, videos, text messages etc. which can be misused if the account gets hacked. But as every problem needs a perfect solution, for this issue with Facebook you can dial the Facebook Support Number. We have certified Facebook experts who can help you with genuine technical guidance.
You can use the steps given below in order to recover your hacked Facebook account:
- First, you have to go to the link https://www.facebook.com/hacked to start the recovery process.
- Click on the ‘My Account is compromised’ option at the given page and enter your email address. Also, enter your full name, username or phone number linked with your Facebook account and click ‘Search’.
- Enter the CAPTCHA in the given space and click ‘Continue’ to complete the security check.
- You will see a list of all the accounts which has the same username and you need to select your account from the list. You can also enter your email ID to get the correct account directly.
- Click on ‘This is my account’ when your account is displayed and enter the password you use to log in to your Facebook account. You can enter any old or current password you remember and click ‘Continue’.
- You will receive a link to reset your password in the email account which is linked with your Facebook account.
- If you don’t have access to the mentioned email address you can select ‘No longer has access to these’ and then click ‘Continue’.
- Again, enter a different email address you use and follow the rest of the directions to recover your hacked Facebook account.
- First, it will confirm the email address and then you have to answer a security question correctly to proceed further.
- For the next step, enter a new password for your Facebook account to get access to it. Verify the password again and after clicking ‘Continue’, you are done.
Call us at Facebook customer service number for further help and support regarding Facebook. Even if you have any other issues regarding Facebook, you can still reach out to us anytime when you feel. We have an experienced tech support team working round the clock to help you deal with Facebook issues.
Facebook messenger is the application provided by Facebook to send messages to the Facebook contacts directly without going to the Facebook home page. You can directly chat with your Facebook friends without going to the Facebook account and then searching for the contacts to the message. If you don’t know how to use Facebook messenger properly then contact our technicians at the Facebook support phone number.
To send a message using Facebook messenger, follow the given steps:
- Download and install the Facebook messenger app on your phone.
- Then log in to your Facebook account after opening the messenger app.
- After logging in, from Home, tap in the top right corner.
- Then you can type the name of the contact you want to send a message to or you can search from the contacts list.
- Open the contact and type the text in the space given.
- Tap the enter sign given to send the message.
In case you are unable to send a message using the Facebook messenger then there can be several possible reasons for it:
1. Network issue: The first possible reason for facing issues while sending messages using Facebook messenger can be the network you are connected to. Make sure there is adequate internet availability and follow the given steps:
- Confirm if you are able to use internet for other applications.
- Restart your phone and then reopen Facebook Messenger.
- Clear your Facebook data by pressing ‘Clear data’.
- It will delete your saved account information and you will be required to re-enter your email ID and password to login to Facebook Messenger.
2. Clear the caches: you need to clear the messenger caches by applying the given steps:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ section of your phone.
- Now go to the ‘Applications Manager’.
- Now scroll to the Facebook messenger application and open it. This will show the storage space occupied by the application.
- Now click on the ‘Clear Cache’ option and this will clear the cache data.
3. Update the Facebook Messenger: You can also try updating the Facebook Messenger application from the Play Store as the recent bug fixes might improve its functioning and can remove other issues with it.
For further troubleshooting for Facebook messenger, you can make a call anytime at the Facebook contact support phone number.
For more help visit here:- https://facebook-support-number.weebly.com/protect-facebook-account.html
Facebook is one of the most popular social networking sites which allow its users to connect to millions of people from all over the world. Generally, people use it to talk to their friends and get to know what is happening in one’s life by sharing pictures and posts. But as the technology keeps upgrading, Facebook has also added so many features to it over years and now people have so many reasons to use Facebook. If you have any query related to any of the Facebook features then simply call at the Facebook support number.
Following are the most common purposes for which people use Facebook:
- One of the important reason for which people use Facebook is to check the news feed where various news platforms update their content. Also, some of the Facebook pages provide entertainment related news which is viewed by a very large number of Facebook users.
- Some people use it to keep a note of their friends’ birthday when they have a large number of friends from school, college or work.
- As Facebook has become more than a social network, it has also been used lately to promote the business as the content can be posted to a larger number of people at a time.
- The other reason to use Facebook can be to create awareness about a social cause or any social activity in trend. This can be related to any particular disease like ALS or a social trend like No-shave November.
- Another important reason to use Facebook is to stay connected to your friends and relatives as there are some of them who stay in different parts of the country.
- Facebook is full of entertaining things and one can also use it to use their spare time. Facebook can also entertain you when you are getting bored.
- Some people like to keep updating their regular activities and pictures on Facebook. This is the other reason to use Facebook.
- Facebook can also be used if you want to get updated about your friends’ Facebook activities and posts or to secretly stalk anyone.
- Some people use Facebook as their regular routine and they think it is important to use Facebook every day otherwise they will miss something important.
- Facebook is also used by some people because everyone else in their group is on Facebook so as a part of peer pressure.
Facebook technical support phone number can be dialed if you have any questions to ask about Facebook.
Facebook allows you to connect to a large number of people all around the world. Even if you don’t know them you can contact them and be friends with them. For this, you need to create a Facebook account using your email ID and a strong password. You should keep your password updated in order to keep your Facebook account secure. Changing the password frequently allows you to keep hackers away from getting illegal entry to your account. The Facebook helpline number is also available in case you have any queries related to your Facebook account.
To change your Facebook account password using your mobile phone, use the steps given below:
- Go to the Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Menu” icon.
- Now click on “Account Settings”.
- Now click on “Security and Login”.
- Under the Login section, click on “Change Password”.
- Enter your current password which you recently have under the “Current Password” heading.
- Under the “New Password” heading, enter the new password you want to set for your Facebook account.
- Now confirm the new password by entering it again.
- Now click on “Save Changes”.
- In this way, you can change your Facebook account password using your mobile device.
In case you want to change your Facebook account password using the desktop
website, go through the following steps:
- Open the Facebook page and log in to your account.
- Click on the Menu icon.
- Now click on the “Settings” option.
- Now click on “Security and Login”.
- From the options given, click on “Change Password”.
- Enter the current password you have in the “Current Password” section.
- Now enter the new password for your Facebook account.
- Confirm the new password by typing it again.
- Now click on “Save Changes”.
- Your Facebook account password has been changed.
In this way, you can simply change the password for your Facebook account anytime. In case you face any difficulty while changing your Facebook password, you can make a call at the Facebook customer service number right away. The technicians here will explain to you the password changing process briefly and will also help you do the same. For any other issue with your Facebook account, you can still contact the technical experts as they solutions for all the issues you face.